Project Coordinator (Umbilicals) - VR/21953
Umbilicals Project Coordinator required to join an organisation recognised as the market leader in their field; providing their service offerings across a range of industries. This is a permanent position, based in the Cove area of Aberdeen.
The Project Coordinator will provide direct support to the Umbilicals Manager and Projects Team Leader in relation to the management of ongoing projects, including the preparation of reports and dealing with daily customer interface and Umbilicals Department issues.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Preparing relevant documentation packs relating to specific project work.
- Ensuring the effective co-ordination of project documentation is maintained on an ongoing basis.
- Preparing and issuing work instruction packs in a timely manner.
- Proactively expediting sales and purchase orders to ensure departmental delivery dates and key performance indicators are met.
- Providing exemplary customer service both internal and external on a daily basis.
- Ensuring that all orders received are entered on SYSPRO.
- Assisting in the preparation of bids and quotations.
- Creating all relevant invoices for customers on the completion of the work scope.
- Ensuring that all tasks carried out meet company Quality Management System procedures.
- Maintaining an effective filing and administration system in a manner that is accurate and easy to use.
- Attending departmental and inter-departmental meetings.
- Assisting in the planning of daily, weekly and monthly production schedules.
- Assisting in the sourcing and procurement of components required for individual projects.
- Updating the delivery performance register on a daily basis.
Our client is taking a flexible approach to this recruitment drive and is happy to consider applicants with the following experience / background:
- Previous experience as a Project Coordinator; ideally in the oil and gas industry (other sectors will be considered).
- A hands-on or technical Umbilicals / Extrusion background (Workshop Technician or similar) and looking to transition into an office-based role.
- A recent graduate in Business Management / International Business (or similar).
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team