Project Coordinator - VR/22601
Project Coordinator required to join our client, one of the world’s largest oil service companies, on a temporary basis until October 2021.
As Project Coordinator, you will be required to provide proficient and effective support to the Workshop and Project Management teams. You’ll drive on-time delivery targets for customers and ensure accurate and timely updating of the company’s management systems.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Creation of Sales Orders and demand to drive repair cycles.
- Creation and management of Work Orders for the workshop.
- Resolving shortages and repair issues to drive on time delivery.
- Actively contributing to production meetings and ensuring accurate and timely updates to the team.
- Managing Oracle to ensure the system is kept up to date in a near real-time basis and that work orders are closed correctly.
- Managing cost and control of work orders to ensure cost targets are met.
- Monitoring and controlling subcontracting activities.
- Full ownership of certain scopes under supervision of Project Manager.
- Interaction and coordination with supporting functions to ensure timely delivery.
- Participating in contract review, to ensure customer requirements are captured.
- Accurate, timely reporting as required by the Customer/ Business Team.
- Attending customer meetings where required.
Applicants to this position should offer previous experience in a similar role. You should have the ability to adapt and work at pace in a fast-moving services environment. A customer focus and the determination to deliver on-time is essential, as is the ability to adapt to changing priorities. Excellent communication skills are required.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team