Project Coordinator - VR/27389
Project Coordinator required to join a Subsea company based in Bridge of Don, Aberdeen on a permanent staff basis. In your role, you’ll be responsible for pre-planning, execution and coordination of manufacturing and aftermarket projects. The role will also require you to identify new methods and technologies to enable cost reductions and efficiency improvements.
Reporting into the Projects Manager, you’ll work closely with commercial, procurement, engineering, quality and workshop functions.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Coordinating all commercial, technical, and manufacturing related content of the project or contract.
- Monitoring and controlling project budgets, ensuing anomalies are identified proactively and brought to a satisfactorily conclusion.
- Preparing, reviewing, and approving customer invoices for prompt submission, dealing effectively with any client invoicing disputes.
- Monitoring and controlling project progress throughout its lifetime; routinely updating project plans, ensuring they accurately reflect the latest information.
- Ensuring project reporting is properly managed, in accordance with the client specification, and document control parameters.
- Serving as the customer interface and managing both internal and external stakeholders, ensuring they are adequately satisfied throughout the lifetime of the project.
Applicants to this role require
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate with clients at all levels, internal and external, verbally and in written format.
- Ability to manage own workload and meet deadlines with the ability to prioritise.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team