Project Cost Controller - VR/28360
Following upscale and expansion of their Project team, our client, an internationally recognised leader in offshore projects and services for the energy industry are looking to hire a Project Cost Controller to their team.
You will play a pivotal role in controlling project costs through cost analysis and reporting and ideally have a strong demonstrable background within a project or cost environment.
SAP experience is preferable. You will possess a strong commercial acumen, with an ability to scrutinise data, identify improvements, and meet multiple tight deadlines.
On offer is a competitive salary, great benefits package and hybrid working. Our client has a strong background that encourages progression and are committed to creating an environment where you can thrive in your role.
Your duties will include:
- Cost reporting.
- Variation estimating.
- Creating and maintaining collaborative relationships with project and other key personnel.
- Establishing a project coding structure, interfacing with Project Planning Teams.
- Establishing and communicating processes.
- Conducting reconciliation of forecast and actual expenditures and producing project accruals.
- Producing short- and long-term cash flow projections in a continuous and timely manner.
- Interfacing with budget owners on a regular basis to review commitments.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team