Project Financial Controller - 12 Months - VR/27339
Leading international energy service company are looking for a Project Financial Controller for 12 months.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Preparing quarterly management accounts including preparing and justifying accruals.
- Calculating revenue and gross margin recognition on projects.
- Producing and validating monthly calendarized project forecast.
- Producing and validating monthly project cashflow (in multi-currency). Reconciling all movements and providing commentary for any variance analysis requested.
- Preparing and monitoring hedging analysis.
- Preparing accounts and forecast in line with latest accounting standards.
- Preparing all data in line with external and internal audit requirements.
Applicants to this role require
- Strong Excel skills.
- Team player.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team