Project Manager (Pipeline Pigging) - VR/27394
Currently recruiting for an experienced Project Manager (Pipeline Pigging) on a permanent staff basis for an oil and gas service company based in Altens, Aberdeen.
Working within their busy Operations Department, the Project Manager will have experience in pipeline operations and will apply a firm focus and interest to customer relationships and delivery. This is a hands-on role which deals with customers so requires technical and planning skills, as well as commercial awareness.
The company is looking to take on a qualified engineering professional who possesses experience in pipeline pigging and who can run projects from start to finish. This role would suit a candidate who has held a similar with an oil and gas service company, directly within a pipeline operating environment.
Reporting to the Commercial Operations Director, the Project Manager will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Managing and carrying out all aspects of identified client projects, including technical, logistical, financial and associated communications / engagement with client.
- Providing technical management, guidance and development on a job-by-job basis.
- Promoting customer awareness of products and services through ongoing communication and continuous business development to efficiently meet customer requirements.
- Tailoring services and products, as appropriate, to suit client needs or market influences.
- New business generation via account management, proposal writing and relationship building with key stakeholders.
- Financial aspects of projects, including costing, cost analysis, invoicing, and cash collection.
- Producing concise project documentation packages, including risk analysis, operating procedures and reports, design and feasibility studies, technical sales documentation, associated tender documentation, operating and installation procedures.
- Liaising with appropriate company personnel for co-ordination of manpower levels, training and development for operational personnel required for projects.
- Preparing, negotiating, and putting into place third party supply contracts and fixed term customer service agreements.
- Dealing with customer technical enquiries and problems, including on site (including offshore) troubleshooting, site surveys, equipment installation and commissioning.
- Maximising potential RO values on existing projects.
- Carrying out projects in accordance with company QHSE policies.
- Producing accurate reports including sales and order analysis, forecasts, and budget reports.
Experience / Qualifications:
- A degree qualification in an engineering discipline is essential.
- Previous experience in a similar Project Manager / Engineer type role within the pipeline pigging field of the oil and gas industry is essential.
- Previous pipeline operational experience (pigging, ILI etc.) is essential.
TMM Recruitment INDENG
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team