Project Operations Support Manager - VR/28451
TMM Recruitment is recruiting for an experienced Project Operations Support Manager on a permanent staff basis for an FPSO Operator based in Portlethen, Aberdeenshire.
Hybrid working opportunities will be available and the successful candidate will be working a 40-hour week. This role would suit a candidate who possesses operations excellence, project management and FPSO experience.
The Project Operations Support Manager will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Defining operational requirements in accordance with safety, statutory, client and company requirements and ensures that these requirements are met in the project phase.
- Establishing the formal and informal lines of communication with the client, local regulatory bodies, sub-contractors and suppliers during the project phase as required.
- Setting up and managing the operations tender, Project Team and operational budget during the pre-operations phase.
- Managing the recruitment process for onshore and offshore operations personnel and ensuring compliance of personnel with the relevant training matrix.
- Ensuring that the project fulfils the specified operations requirements.
- Managing the operational integration in the Project Commissioning Teams.
- Developing the operations policies, strategies and defines the pre-operations deliverables.
- Establishing the local shore base and develops the supply chain, including logistic support.
- Acting as the Asset/Site Manager in the initial operations phase – or works on behalf of the Asset Manager during project transition to operations.
- Providing progress reporting to Tender or Project Manager and the Department Head of Operations Delivery Management.
- Previous experience in a similar role, directly within the North Sea oil and gas industry, is essential.
- Previous managerial or supervisory experience is essential – applicants will be expected to have held an OIM, Superintendent or Asset Manager type role.
- FPSO experience is essential.
- Applicants should have acquired both operations excellence and project management experience.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team