Project Planner (Part Time) - VR/26701
Join an independent E&P company in Aberdeen as a Project Planner for an initial duration of 12-months on a part time basis.
The role is part-time, requiring 2 days per week minimum, 3 days maximum. It is expected that time is spent in the office, typically 2 days/week. The Project Team is in the office Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday.
Overview job description
- Assisting the Project Manager in coordination and management.
- Participating in weekly progress meeting with external clients.
- Reviewing, analysing and providing commentary on contractor progress reports.
- Preparing Monthly Report for Seagull Joint Venture Partners (planning section only).
- Providing input to companies corporate reporting for Seagull progress and key milestone updates.
- Updating Seagull Master Integrated plan and any ad-hoc/scenario planning required.
- Participating in team meetings.
- Participating in interface meetings with Commissioning Lead, Subsea Lead, Topsides planner etc.
- Participating and assisting with handover of operatorship.
Applicants to this role require
- Proven track record of involvement in projects at a similar phase of maturity and of comparable complexity.
Desired (not mandatory)
- Project Management qualifications.
- Must have oil and gas experience, or related experience is preferable.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team