Project Risk Analyst - VR/28234
Join an oil and gas operator in Westhill, Aberdeen who are recruiting for a Project Risk Analyst on a PAYE contract basis until the end of 2024. This role reports to the Project Services Coordinator.
Reporting to the Project Services Coordinator, as the Project Risk Analyst, you will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Promoting a strong risk culture within the project and engineering and its functions encouraging involvement in the risk process at all levels.
- Utilising industry leading systems, procedures and guidelines that enable efficient risk management.
- Assisting the HSSEQ Manager in building a robust risk management function that supports optimal project delivery and providing leadership with a succinct view of the project portfolio.
- Managing/implementing the centralised project information system (PRODOM/PIMS).
- Coordinating the project risk cycle (risk, opportunities, lessons etc.).
- Maintaining auditable records of project risk deliverables. (E.g. FDP, EIA, PEP, BoD, Organisation Charts).
- Coordinating project reporting and interfaces to co-investors and regulatory authorities.
- Coordinating and facilitating project reviews, assurance, pre-read and action closure.
- Feeding risk information and values into the cost and schedule integration/quantitative reporting.
- Stakeholder management including monthly and ad-hoc project reports and statistics.
- Providing training and guidance to project personnel in risk management activities and the use of the PRODOM/PIMS system.
- Providing technical support for the development of continuous improvement within TEPUK.
- Risk Management qualification/designation e.g. CIRM (Certificate In Risk Management).
- Demonstrable experience on major projects or portfolio Project Controls (or both) 5years + (Major defined as ~£100M+).
- Experience in implementing and developing new systems (e.g. PRODOM/PIMS) in a project controls environment.
- PIMS or PRODOM system ‘Super User’.
- Cross functional coordination skills, demonstrable ability to liaise and manage the full suite of project controls functions in PRODOM/PIMS e.g. Risk management, MoC, Technical Queries, Action Tracking etc.
- Experience of risk and opportunity workshop facilitation.
- Experience developing and optimising the PRODOM/PIMS system.
- Experience developing and utilising PRODOM/PIMS Risk Dashboards.
- Ensuring accurate project controls reporting whilst delivering financial and regulatory compliance.
- Experience of supporting projects in assurance/reviews from both a project controls perspective but also general readiness/coordination and planning.
- Track record in and ability to interact/manage subcontractor project controls functions to assimilate data into a rolled-up view for PMs and a portfolio view for management.
TMM Recruitment INDENG
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team