Project Specialist (Freight Forwarder) - VR/24327
Permanent opportunity for a Project Specialist to join a leading name in the global freight forwarding industry at their office in Aberdeen. In your role, you’ll liaise closely with customers, suppliers and packers to arrange the collection and delivery of cargo as required.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Arranging collections and deliveries of cargo.
- Requesting, receiving and checking export documents from suppliers.
- Consolidating cargo for export by all transport modes.
- Completing export / import documentation.
- Receiving and checking purchase order details from customers.
- Providing exceptional customer service.
- Arranging packing of cargo as required.
- Liaising with customers, suppliers and packers.
- Working closely with company offices and colleagues.
Applicants to this position should have previous experience in international multi-modal freight forwarding and UK customs regulations. Having excellent communication and interpersonal skills are also important to being successful in this role, as is being IT literate.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team