Proposal Manager – VR/24945
An opportunity for an experienced Proposal Manager to join our client, a global organisation with a successful track record in delivering projects in the subsea and offshore wind sectors. This dynamic company has ambition to be a leading name in the transition of energy to the offshore renewables and wind industry.
As Proposal Manager, you’ll report to the Commercial Director and will be tasked with evaluating business opportunities and the delivery of tenders to new and existing clients.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Leading delivery of tenders, in conjunction with the wider Commercial Team and support functions.
- Implementing procedures to maintain a consistently high standard for tenders.
- Working closely with Proposal Engineers to ensure they are aware of their responsibilities in the tendering process.
- Contributing to contractual and commercial discussions and decisions.
- Coordinating the performance of cost reviews and bid reviews of ongoing tenders.
- Ensuring the commercial content and technical solutions presented in each tender are of a high quality.
- Streamlining the efficiency of the tendering department, without compromise on quality.
- Contributing to the selection process for subcontractors/suppliers.
- Coaching and mentoring the Proposal Engineers.
- Ensuring that bids are compliant, accurate and are delivered in accordance with the client’s requirements.
Applicants to this position should offer significant experience in a similar Proposal/Tender management role. Experience in a subsea organisation is beneficial but not essential.
You’ll need excellent contractual knowledge, as well as strong organisation and communication skills; with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company which prioritises the development and success of its employees. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as a flexible working environment and an office with access to on-site gym and coffee shop.
INDSCC TMM Recruitment
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team