Proposal & Tender Manager - VR/23061
A brand-new role within a global oil services company, with a track record of success that can be traced back over 4 decades.
In this newly-created role, you’ll report to the Business Development Manager and will primarily focus on identifying and preparing tender opportunities, as well supporting in BD and sales activity.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Devising a successful tendering strategy; identifying key differentials and understanding the client’s specific requirements, remaining mindful of the company’s operating and profit margins.
- Developing and presenting new business opportunities.
- Preparing the commercial content of documents relating to pre-qualifications, quotations and tenders.
- Liaising with key members of project teams and company management to obtain relevant information for tender submissions.
- Addressing any technical and commercial risks.
- Engaging with clients and stakeholders, answering queries throughout the tender process.
- Identifying and researching opportunities for tender submissions, providing input into the final decision on whether to tender for the work.
- Presenting business case proposals to senior management.
- Responding to ITT clarifications.
- Interfacing with potential sub-contractors and joint venture partners.
- Supporting the Business Development team with marketing techniques and researching current/future market trends.
Applicants to this position should have extensive tendering and commercial knowledge and experience, ideally gained within a similar role. You’ll need upstream oil & gas sales experience, as well as technical and operational knowledge relating to the sale of drilling and intervention services to operators and service companies.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team