Proposals Manager - VR/28663
This growing organisation, with an excellent reputation and track record, requires a Proposals Manager to join their Commercial Team. Following a 60% increase in headcount in 2023, and further growth planned for 2024, this is an exciting time to join a business on a positive trajectory.
As Proposals Manager, you’ll contribute towards the planning, execution and delivery of in-house tenders.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Leading the tender process to deliver the complete bid in accordance with the company tender procedure.
- Coordinating the screening and evaluation of business opportunities.
- Supporting the management team in formulation of the bid/no-bid decision and bid strategy.
- Managing all relevant stakeholders and contributors to ensure accurate and timely delivery of inputs to the bid and in line with client requirements.
- Coordinating the review and approval cycles to deliver a technically robust bid which is accurately estimated, planned, and assessed from a risk perspective.
- Coordinating clarification meetings with clients.
- Assisting with contractual and commercial discussions and negotiations.
- Maintaining all formal correspondence with the client during tender phase.
- Planning for forthcoming bids, events, tasks, key dates and required manning level.
- Creating and ensuring contact with key personnel in client organisations and collecting information on prospects.
- Identifying, highlighting, and contributing to process and business improvements.
This opportunity is well-suited to candidates with strong commercial knowledge and experience in a similar role in Proposals/Tenders. Knowledge if the subsea oil & gas industry is preferred, though not essential.
You’ll need a can-do attitude, should love solving problems and enjoy challenging yourself and others to improve the status quo. Excellent communication skills are essential, as is the ability to manage your time and workload effectively to meet deadlines. You should be a team player with a focus on building relationships and leading teams.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary.
- Strong pension scheme and benefits package.
- Flexible working hours.
- Option to work from home on Fridays.
- Access to onsite gym (membership paid by company).
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team