Purchasing Assistant - VR/26869
We’re currently supporting our client in the recruitment of a Purchasing Assistant on a staff basis, based in Bridge of Don. The successful candidate will be required to create communicative and collaborative working relationships with others in the department to quickly become an integral member of the team.
Reporting into the Purchasing Supervisor, you will work with a team of purchasers and will engage with the wider UK and Global Supply Chain
Main duties and responsibilities
- Assisting the Purchasing Team in all purchasing activities.
- Placing purchase orders on company approved systems.
- Expediting open orders.
- Administration and coordination of the Approved Suppliers List.
- Collecting data and issuing monthly reports and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Supporting the Purchasing Team with ad-hoc administration.
- Dealing with invoice queries.
Applicants to this role require
- Previous experience working in purchasing, procurement or supply chain.
- IT literate with strong working knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work under own initiative.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team