QC Inspector - VR/26685
Our client based in Ellon are currently looking for a QC Inspector to join their busy team on a long term, on-going basis.
- Implementing client/supplier approved quality control documentation.
- Organising and sustaining document control system and structure within Quality Department.
- Compiling project specific quality records, scanning, filing and archiving as and when required.
- Supporting the document approval process through document review.
- Supporting the document quality assurance process by utilising current revision records and documents.
- Supporting projects in the implementation of daily, weekly and monthly reports via tally reporting.
- Supporting and working with other departments such as operations, projects and HSE.
- Supporting QA / QC Coordinator with compilation of client procedures and quality reporting forms.
- Maintaining Quality Management System documentation.
- Monitoring the application process to ensure application is carried out in accordance with project specific coating procedures.
- Performing process testing pre application in line with international standards and project specific procedures.
- Writing detailed quality reporting forms to document the results of process testing.
- Communication and Support with Quality Assurance on prevention of non-conformances.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Document Control preferred but not essential as training will be given.
- Quality Control experience preferred but not essential as training will be given.
- Clear and confident communicator.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Highly motivated with an attention to detail.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe.
TMM Recruitment INDTRA
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team