QC Inspector - VR/26778
We are currently recruiting for a QC Inspector on a permanent basis. Reporting to the QC Supervisor, this role will primarily be responsible for the performance of inspection, test and status marking of products processing in the machine shop, test and assembly, goods-in, aftermarket, calibration, and during the shipping process.
The main duties and responsibilities include:
- Responsible for ensuring correct material is being utilised / verified and are duly documented on relevant reports.
- Confirming all machine parts have had final inspection for compliance with drawing detail / process routers are duly documented on relevant reports.
- Ensuring all MT&E are calibrated to specifications.
- Responsible for ensuring all parts are assembled in accordance with drawing assembly details.
- Ensuring relevant factory acceptance / integrations tests and flushing operations are documented.
- Processing of inspection and non-conformance reports.
- Liaising with customer inspection representatives.
- Ensuring raw / finished material complies to purchase order requirement.
- Ensuring supplied certification meets purchase order requirements and where applicable relevant material specification.
- Responsible for ensuring all goods receiving reports / certification are correctly processed.
- Verifying condition / description of outgoing parts complies with order requirements.
- Ensuring shipping inspection reports / certification is correctly processed.
Experience / Skills Required:
- Considerable experience in quality control.
- Inspection / testing in service, rental or aftermarket environment.
- Capable of reading and understanding engineering drawings.
- Knowledge of all types of measuring equipment.
- Good general IT skills.
- Valid UK driving licence.
Experience / Skills Preferred:
- ONC / HNC in Mechanical Engineering,
- Previous experience working with oil field equipment.
TMM Recruitment INDTRA
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team