QHSE Advisor - VR/26319
Join an oil and gas drilling company with one of the world’s most technologically advanced offshore drilling operations! Currently recruiting for a QHSE Advisor on a permanent staff basis, based in their office in Aberdeen. This is an onshore role, however there will be an ad-hoc requirement for offshore travel.
As The QHSE Advisor, you will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Providing support to operations to implement company management system, QHSE programs and principles.
- Developing a close working relationship with operations and QHSE peers.
- Acting as an SME for regional or local regulatory requirements.
- Providing support and guidance to operations for investigations and application of investigation principles and delivery of quality and comprehensive investigation reports.
- Supporting company emergency management, drills and exercises.
- Reviewing incident, audit, management of change, and behavior-based safety data to identify and report emerging trends.
- Monitoring company, region and rig QHSE key performance indicators and providing recommendations for continual improvement.
- Demonstrating proactive, professional, and visible leadership to create focus and commitment to company values and priorities.
- Implementing and verifying robust application of safe systems of work to encourage a safe, healthy, and environmentally friendly working environment.
- Supporting management in the development and implementation of safety cases, QHSE plans and QHSE bridging documents.
- Supporting operations preparing for and resolving findings from internal and external audits.
- Conducting and support implementation of the company’s operational assurance program.
- Liaising with customers to meet contractual QHSE requirements and expectations.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in HSE.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the oil and gas industry.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in the implementation and improvement of QHSE programs.
- Knowledge of international and local regulations impact on oil and gas operations, specifically air, water, and waste.
- Strong knowledge of quality, safety and environmental management systems and auditing of same.
- Experience in the management of crisis / emergency response processes, such as emergency preparedness, drills and training, communication and reporting, business continuity, etc.
- Strong knowledge of local QHSE regulations affecting area of operations.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Physically capable of traveling and working in offshore environment with travel up to 25% of time (both domestically and internationally).
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft O365 platform and associated tools.
- Strong working knowledge of quality control and Assurance principles.
TMM Recruitment INDQHS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team