QHSE Coordinator - VR/28912
Join a Global Logistics company who are looking for a QHSE Coordinator to join the business at their premises in Altens, Aberdeen. As the sole member of the QHSE Team, you will need to be self-sufficient and able to work on your own initiative. Open to both Full and Part Time applicants.
As the QHSE Coordinator, you will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Managing and controlling the integrated management system.
- Carrying out any scheduled audits (both internal and external) as per the audit schedule.
- Preparing the business for annual management review including monitoring quarterly objectives in line with business performance.
- Ensuring the business is complying with legislation in line with our Legal Register.
- Investigating accidents and incidents and report any road traffic accidents to the insurer.
- Raising any corrective actions in response to any findings.
- Controlling all training requirements for the business to ensure competencies are met and recorded on the training matrix. Responsible for all employee induction training.
- Co-ordinating emergency response requirements for both the site and for Dangerous Goods by Road. Liaising with the DGSA to ensure compliance with legal requirements. Responsible for all First Aider and Fire Warden training both in house and by competent third parties.
- Managing the supplier register and ensure all sub-contractors comply with company requirements.
- Reviewing all risk assessment, COSHH Assessments and safe systems of work for the business.
- Purchase and control levels of PPE and ensure they are still fit for purpose.
- Ensuing all lifting equipment meets LOLER requirements. Liaising with the Garage Manager to ensure all Forklift inspections are carried out as per the Asset Register.
- Ensuring that all mandatory checks of plant and equipment are carried out in line with the Asset Register.
- Supporting Operations with any compliance obligations.
The successful applicant must have experience in a similar role and be able to work autonomously and of their own initiative as the sole member of the QHSE Team.
TMM Recruitment INDQHS
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team