Quality Engineer – Assurance - VR/28951
Join a subsea energy company who are currently recruiting for Quality Engineer - Assurance on a permanent staff basis. Hybrid working available and occasional requirement for offshore travel.
As the Quality Engineer, you will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Liaising with asset streams / departments and projects on all quality aspects affecting operations to maintain a strong quality culture.
- Complying with procedures and the applicable business management system processes.
- Supporting and contributing to department quality improvement projects as part of the OneFleet Lean Performance Journey.
- Producing required quality documentation for projects – quality plans, inspection and test plans, etc. and also be responsible for reviewing quality documentation from suppliers on projects.
- Managing NCR’s including root cause analysis completion and trend analysis identification and improvements, with an emphasis on prevention
- Performing quality document reviews as part of the supplier pre-qualification process.
- Co-ordinating inspection requests and technical quality documentation reviews via supplier quality and materials engineering groups as required by projects / operations.
- Regularly reviewing ‘equipment incident reports’ and provide quality support follow up as necessary.
- Being focal point between project and any regulatory bodies in terms of certification.
- Undertaking site visits as required by the project and/or Department Manager.
- Preparing and undertaking internal and external audits as required by the business.
- Facilitation customer satisfaction feedback surveys for asset streams and management of responses, to ensure actions are followed up and closed out effectively.
- Ensuring lessons learned are captured and actioned for projects and shared appropriately within the business.
- Reviewing final documentation in conjunction with discipline personnel and document controller.
- With the project and/or Department Manager, ensure project deliverables are handed over by the Project Team in a fully reviewed condition and in an acceptable timescale to the end user.
- Assisting with preparation of department reporting to Management Team.
- Working towards successfully meeting personal objectives set out annually by Department Manager.
- Lead auditor qualification (ISO 9001).
- Recognised quality qualification(s).
- Degree qualified.
Typical background and experience required:
- Ability to work on own initiative whilst also being a team player.
- Excellent knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 standard.
- Practical application of NCR management.
- Excellent communication, organisational and administrative skills.
- Strong focus on prioritisation and effective delivery.
Nice to have:
- Operational experience in oil and gas industry.
- Systematic approach to work planning and execution.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team