Ramp Handler - VR/23132
Our client based in Dyce are looking for a Ramp Handler on an initial 6 week contract.
The Ramp Handler will have the following responsibilities:
- Assisting Aircraft start-ups.
- Assisting in refuel of aircrafts.
- Conducting ramp and FOD checks.
- Engineering assistance as and when required – component cleaning, grease gun filling etc.
- Moving and towing aircrafts.
- Up keep of aircraft appearance internal and external of aircraft.
- General hangar/ramp duties.
- Any other reasonable duties as directed by Supervisor / Team lead.
For more information please get in touch.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team