Receptionist/Administrator - VR/28484
Based in Aberdeen City Centre, the requirement for a Receptionist/Administrator has arisen on a permanent basis. This is a permanent, full-time role. This role will be based on reception and involve meeting and greeting visitors, dealing with customer queries and booking / setting up meeting rooms. Previous experience is required.
Main Duties Include:
- Operating the switchboard.
- Meeting and greeting all visitors.
- Dealing with customer queries.
- Booking and setting up meeting rooms.
- Admin support.
Applicants to this role require
- Previous experience in a similar front facing reception/admin role.
- Access to a car full-time and a valid driving licence.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Personable and approachable attitude.
What’s in it for me?
- Fully office based, Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team