Recruiter - VR/22614
Working exclusively with our client, we are seeking an experienced Recruiter to support on a 3-4-month basis. This role has arisen due to an increase in workload and as such, requires a start asap.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Reviewing CVs, screening applicants.
- Completing interviews and HR assessment, preparing feedback.
- Collating and completing relevant interview documents and pre-employment requirements.
- Collating relevant approvals to hire, making offers of employment.
- Liaising with recruitment agencies to provide cover when needed.
- Liaising with other teams and line management, as required.
Applicants to this role require
- Previous experience within drilling – preferred.
- Have managed a high volume of vacancies previously.
- Have experience completing HR assessments, interviews and preparing feedback.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to adapt to changes in plans.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team