Recruiter - VR/23765
TMM Recruitment is supporting a leading Energy Service business with a new Recruiter vacancy. This permanent position will be based on the north-side of Aberdeen and is best suited to an Engineering-focused Recruitment professional (in-house or agency) with demonstrable experience of managing a high-volume, fast-paced workload.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing a strong understanding of the business needs and respond to requests for resourcing support in a timely manner.
- Establishing strong internal working relationships with particular function / specialism / business area, providing updates on resourcing progress.
- Proactively creating pipelines of talent to meet future needs.
- Reviewing job and person specifications to ensure accuracy and a true understanding of the requirement.
- Ensuring that internal functions / specialisms / business areas, understand the recruitment process and providing guidance when required and support throughout the recruitment process.
- Actively and professionally promoting vacancies using employer brand to relevant targeted audience on available media channels and platforms.
- Attending relevant resource meetings with stakeholders to provide updates on vacancy, progress, discuss outcome.
- Managing vacancy through ATS ensuring the candidate and vacancy data is accurate.
- Providing timely and detailed feedback to candidates throughout their recruitment application process.
- Working with the HR Team to ensure the timely process of onboarding.
- Attending Career Fairs – promoting branding at event, establishing connections with universities and attending events.
- Prior track record of excellent internal relations.
- Proven interpersonal skills, which can be demonstrated at all levels of the business.
- Proven capability of managing a varied workload in a fast-paced environment.
- High levels of self-awareness and personal integrity.
- Experience in Engineering recruitment (desirable).
- Computer literate.
- Basic knowledge of employment law in relation to recruitment and its implementation.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proactive, creative and adaptable to change and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Committed - punctual and reliable.
- Team Player.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team