Recruiter - VR/24786
TMM Recruitment is assisting our client, a leading energy service company, with their requirement for a Recruiter for a period of 6 months based in Aberdeen. You will contribute pro-actively to a highly efficient 360 recruitment process with a focus on continuous improvement, from initial engagement to verbal offer.
Overview job description
In this role you will build candidate pipelines, decide and implement the best attraction initiatives which support HR and hiring managers through the end to end process.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Working closely with Hiring Managers to maximise effectiveness of recruiting process.
- Acting as a consultant to business leaders; training, coaching and educating hiring managers on TA process.
- Recommending sourcing strategies for individual and collective hiring needs.
- Managing, preparing and coordinating the placement of recruitment advertising ensuring alignment with recruitment plan and sourcing strategy.
- Facilitating candidate workflow including: applicant review, interview coordination; candidate pre-screens, extend and negotiate offers.
- Communicating search priorities to Senior Resourcer based on 7-day review and closing dates.
- Preparing and posting jobs to appropriate job board / newspapers / colleges in line with corporate branding.
- Acting as main point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Ensuring effective use of recruitment tools, and adhere to processes and systems that feed into the regional TA function.
- As a Recruiter you will work to ensure an excellent candidate experience, and guide Managers to ensure they follow process and best practice at all times.
Applicants to this role require
- HND Business or Technical subject.
- Ability to create and track individual and metrics.
- Working knowledge of Oracle Recruitment.
- BSc Engineering / Science / Business subject.
- Working knowledge of searching and engaging with passive candidates.
- Working knowledge of the oil and gas industry including disciplines and their duties and responsibilities.
- Good command of German language both business spoken and written.
- LinkedIn Recruiter Seat.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team