Recruiter - VR/26627
We are currently supporting our energy service client with their requirement for a permanent Recruiter to join their established recruitment team, based in Bridge of Don. In this role you will efficiently source and recruit qualified personnel to fulfil the company requirements.
Main duties and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Completing a variety of onboarding tasks for new starts including issuing contracts, arranging inductions and any required training etc.
- Confidently communicating with a variety of Teams regarding their personnel requirements.
- Leading recruitment campaigns when required.
- Sourcing and employing qualified candidates.
- Ensuring all relevant certification and qualifications meet the position requirements, is valid and that all required documentation is verified accordingly.
- Ordering PPE for new start or rehire employees.
- Maintaining personnel electronic records in all relevant internal systems.
- There will be a requirement to be part of the on-call rota.
To apply for this role, you require:
- Excellent team player with the ability to work independently.
- Previous experience working in recruitment.
- IT literate.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proactive with the ability to task prioritise.
What’s in it for me:
You will be supported and trained by the recruitment team to ensure you feel confident and have the best tools to succeed in your new role.
TMM Recruitment INDHR
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team