Recruitment Administrator - VR/22859
We are currently seeking an experienced Recruitment Administrator to support our Energy Services client on a temporary basis for approximately 6-8 weeks, starting ASAP. This is a busy role based on the North side of the city and is best suited to candidates with previous employment contracts and Excel experience.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Supporting personnel induction process.
- Issuing contracts.
- Ensuring that all relevant certification is received and uploaded onto the system.
- Supporting training requirements and booking requests.
- Raising purchase orders.
- Supporting the logistics team as required.
Applicants to this role require
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
- Strong administration skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of O&G certification would be beneficial.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team