Recruitment Administrator - VR/23350
TMM Recruitment is seeking an ambitious junior HR professional for a 3-month Recruitment Administrator assignment, which has proven to be an excellent long-term entry point to a sizeable HR function within a reputable multinational Energy Service business. Ideal applicants will be Aberdeen-based, have an HR degree/qualification, some experience in an HR/Recruitment support role, and quick availability.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supporting the company’s Recruitment Team with all contractor recruitment, compliance and administration.
- Creating job adverts and posting externally.
- Dealing with queries and requirements of external parties, candidates, and job seekers.
- Providing and maintaining accurate and meaningful data and metrics associated to resourcing delivery.
- Maintaining accurate records of temporary and contingent onshore workers.
- Preparing and issuing contractual documentation.
- Conducting documentation checks including certification, qualifications, right to work and other supporting documentation.
- Processing contract amendments including rate changes, re-bookings extensions and terminations.
- Providing general administration support to the Recruitment team for all transactional activities.
- Maintenance of relevant databases and collaboration with HR System specialists regarding queries, training requirements and general database maintenance and administration.
- Conducting IR35 assessments.
- Creating references of employment for onshore temporary workers.
- Managing shared mailboxes.
Applicants to this role require
- A relevant (ideally HR-focused) degree/qualification.
- Experience within a similar support role.
- Knowledge of IR35 legislation (desirable).
- Demonstrable proficiency with HR databases, and ideally an Applicant Tracking System.
- Excellent attention to detail and time-management skills.
- Availability to commence the assignment at short notice, and commit until the end of 2021 at least (noting the hiring company have confirmed that the assignment may well be extended beyond December).
NOTE: the successful applicant will be employed directly by this Energy Services company, albeit for a fixed period. Accordingly, you would gain access to the full suite of staff benefits available for roles at this level.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team