Recruitment Administrator - VR/25958
Recruitment Administrator required to support a growing, Aberdeen-based energy service business with a wide range of resourcing activities. This newly created role will be additional headcount for the team and may present opportunities for progression into the new year. If successful, you will enjoy a varied, fast-paced role within a dynamic, sociable working environment.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for researching and sourcing potential consultants.
- Updating CVs and passing on important business information.
- Invoicing clients on a monthly basis and monitoring payments accordingly.
- Generating quotes and consultant rates forms specific to country requirements.
- Checking and processing consultant’s invoices, timesheets, expenses.
- Assisting Recruiters and Management Team when required.
- Monitoring and updating social media pages with job adverts.
- Answering requests received through company website.
Applicants to this role require
- Previous experience in a similar role, supporting recruitment processes.
- Knowledge of offshore disciplines would be desirable.
- Strong administration skills.
- Proficient with IT systems e.g. Microsoft Office.
What’s in it for me? (the applicant)
- Excellent working conditions in a serviced, friendly office environment (with onsite parking).
- Competitive salary plus benefits, including gym membership.
TMM Recruitment INDHR
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team