Recruitment Coordinator - VR/25989
We are currently supporting a major energy services client to source a permanent addition for their Recruitment Team. This is a fantastic opportunity if you are someone with a strong administrative background, who has supported Recruitment previously. Although not essential, this role is also an opportunity for any bilingual candidates to show off their skills - Fluency in a second language would be desirable but Polish and German are most sought after!
Main duties and responsibilities
- Supporting the wider Recruitment Team with the interview and hiring process as needed throughout the full process.
- Managing all job advertisements across all digital platforms.
- Coordinating with recruitment agencies and hiring Managers for contingent worker hiring.
- Maintaining the Applicant Tracking System to ensure accurate reporting.
- Updating and generating various reports; spend analysis, offer tracker, agency invoices.
- Supporting the wider team with ad hoc tasks.
Applicants to this role require
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment within the energy industry is preferred.
- Knowledge of recruitment processes is desirable but not essential if you are a proactive learner who possesses strong administration skills.
- Proficient IT Skills are essential, with knowledge of Oracle systems being desirable.
- Proficient spoken and written language – Dutch, German, Polish or Azeri (desirable).
TMM Recruitment INDHR
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team