Rentals & Requisitioning Coordinator (Well Operations) - VR/26021
12-month contract opportunity with an E&P company based in Aberdeen. Experience of SAP and Maximo is essential.
In your role as Rentals & Requisitioning Coordinator, you’ll create and maintain SAP and Maximo requisitions in support of the Well Operations Group.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing manual paper requisition requests prior to input to company system.
- Creating requisitions in company system to procure materials, rentals, services.
- Maintaining existing requisitions in company system where changes have been requested after original creation.
- Liaising with Contracts Specialists to ensure alignment between materials and services.
- Initiating requirement for new vendors to be set up in company system.
- Creating stock reservations to assign company-owned materials to an identified project.
- Maintaining vendor lists for requisitions / purchase orders.
- Liaising with Procurement / Engineers / Vendors on a daily basis to ensure PO creation and approval.
- Ensuring correct contracts are assigned to the relevant requisitions.
Applications to this position should offer the following:
- Knowledge and understanding of Supply Chain processes.
- SAP / Maximo experience.
- Good Microsoft Office skills.
- Strong communication skills and proven ability to interface with both internal and external clients at all levels.
- Interpersonal skills that result in teamwork, influence, trust and strong relationships.
- Reporting and analytical skills.
- Demonstrable ability to prioritise workload to meet required deadlines.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team