Repair Order/Fabric Maintenance Coordinator - VR/29037
Join a leading E&P company based in Kingswells as a Repair Order/Fabric Maintenance Coordinator on an initial 12-month contract.
Overview job description
- Reporting to the Maintenance and Integrity Manager, you will provide directions to the OCS/OSS to efficiently deliver integrity repairs to the highest standards of quality, safety, and environmental integrity in late life operations.
- In your role, you will work closely with the Inspection Engineer to prioritise work and the campaign Manager to schedule works. You will also be responsible for ensuring modifications/repairs are efficiently delivered in line with industry standards.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Safely, efficiently planning and executing integrity repairs in a late life operation.
- Interfacing with Onshore Inspection Engineer to prioritise and package work scopes.
- Packaging work for the campaign team to deliver.
- Consulting with the Offshore Team and Onshore Planners to ensure all works are captured sequenced and issued.
- Performance managing the engineering contractor in the survey, fabricating, planning and executing repair orders and modifications offshore.
- Performing managing services contractors in the survey, planning and delivering fabric maintenance offshore.
- Fabric maintenance.
- Deck crew.
- Asbestos removal.
- Vessel coatings.
- Decontamination Team.
- Providing direction to the OCS and OSS in the preparation and execution of integrity work scopes.
- Identifying efficiencies and cost savings in integrity repairs through streamlining processes, modern technology, and innovation.
- Issuing SOWs to the engineering/construction contractor for survey, engineering and fabrication/delivery.
- Reviewing RO engineering/fabrication CTRS/approvals and SAP uploads.
- Identifying construction resource Nos and rota’s with Construction Contractor.
- Daily onshore support for the Offshore Construction Team Resources and materials delivery.
- Onshore review, updating the modification trackers and FDS register.
- Reviewing OPs assist FDSs and MARS.
- Submitting Unifier activities for the RO works that meet the criteria.
- Participating in construction calls as required for simple modifications and ROs.
- Contributing to the prevention of major accidents by complying with commitments made in the corporate major accident prevention policy.
Applicants to this role require
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally within an E&P company.
- Full understanding of standard practices and interfacing requirements with engineering, procurement and construction contractors.
- Strong analytical, leadership, negotiation, and communication skills.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team