Revenue Accountant - VR/29017
We have a permanent opportunity available with an independent E&P organisation. As a Revenue Accountant, you will be responsible for the delivery and production of revenue and inventory information. With your expertise, you will play a crucial role in providing high-quality management information and supporting business objectives.
Working within an inclusive and supportive environment, where you will be recognised for the value that you add, your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering high quality and timely financial and management reporting.
- Encouraging the development of reporting systems driving automation wherever possible.
- Supporting business strategy and delivering objectives, performance and growth.
- Supporting external audit process.
- Working closely with other functions to ensure effective relationships and business delivery.
- Ensuring complete and accurate accounting and reporting to company’s hydrocarbon revenue, stocks and over/underlift across all operated and non-operated assets.
- Ensuring all invoices are prepared and issued correctly and timely to ensure timely recovery of cash.
- Confirming self-bill invoices consistent with expectations and recorded in the finance system.
- Ensuring account reconciliations and variance analysis provide appropriate control environment and reporting to management.
- Managing and preparing monthly accounting and reporting ensuring adherence to accounting policies, best practice and recommended industry accounting practice.
- Ensuring continual improvement and enhancement of the accounting and reporting processes.
- Assisting in the development of the business intelligence reporting systems driving automation wherever possible.
- Delivering weekly cash forecast to Treasury on receipts.
- Supporting Tax on preparation of PRT returns.
- Inputting to annual budget and plan process with the business and functions.
This role requires:
- Degree qualified and with recognised accounting qualification ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent.
- Very good experience of revenue and production accounting and reporting within upstream oil and gas industry.
- UK North Sea experience.
- Excellent Accountant with proven track record.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience of financial systems.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and adept at interacting with individuals at all levels in the organisation.
- Focus on service delivery to business and functions.
- Flexible and responsive to stakeholder requirements and changing environment.
- Ability to deliver high quality work by deadlines and work effectively under time pressure.
- Ability to work on own initiative, proactively drive change, take responsibility and manage tasks through to completion.
- Open, honest and reliable.
On offer is a competitive salary alongside an excellent benefits package.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team