ROV Project Manager - VR/28675
We are supporting our client in recruiting a Project Manager on a permanent staff basis to be based in Aberdeen.
The role of Project Manager holds significant importance within the organisation, with primary responsibilities including the oversight of projects from their inception to their successful completion. Throughout the project management process, key areas of focus will include the management of safety, commercial and reputation risks, and project financial performance.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Managing assigned projects from contract award through to completion.
- Engaging and supporting (where required) other members of the project team.
- Collaborating with clients during project start-ups, operational phases, and post-operational periods to identify client requirements and present companies ROV capabilities.
- Facilitating communication between clients and the company’s Technical Team regarding project design and engineering development, offering technical input and participating in peer reviews for live projects.
- Assisting with invitations to tender for ROV operations, client presentations, and offering technical support to the commercial development team and senior management.
- Ensuring the effective management of third-party vendors and subcontractors involved in the project, with accurate cost tracking.
Applicants to this role require
- Between 5 and 10 years operational, technical or project management experience within the ROV industry.
- Degree qualified, or recognised engineering or technical qualification.
- Familiar with established management tools, project and planning techniques.
- Exhibit a strong understanding of commercial and contractual acumen.
TMM Recruitment INDTRA
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team