Safety Case Coordinator - VR/27641
Join an offshore energy service company who are currently looking for a Safety Case Coordinator on a PAYE, maternity cover, contract basis. This role is based at their office in Dyce with a requirement for occasional offshore travel.
Reporting to the Marine Manager, as Safety Case Coordinator, you will have the following main duties and responsibilities.
- Assisting in the development, implementation, continuous improvement and thorough review of asset Safety Cases.
- Assisting in the development, implementation, continuous improvement of asset Safety and Environmental Critical Element (SECE) Written Schemes of Examination.
- Assisting in the development, implementation, continuous improvement of SECE Performance Standards.
- Scheduling and coordinating asset SECE verification activities.
- Reviewing and coordinating Remedial Action Recommendations (RAR’s).
- Active participation in Safety Case study reviews and workshops.
- Assisting in the coordination of asset Statutory and Regulatory certification.
- Assisting in the coordination of asset vessel assurance activities.
- Compliance monitoring and auditing of vessel operations and company management system practices.
- Involvement in internal and external auditing programs, including statutory bodies and clients.
- Assisting and monitoring open actions arisen from internal and external audit programs and the follow up of close out progress in the agreed time scales.
- Monitoring and reporting vessel safety performance with regards to regulatory requirements.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within oil and gas, experienced in UK Safety Case Regulatory regime, ISM / Flag State compliance and Written Schemes and Verification activities.
TMM Recruitment INDENG
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team