Safety Coordinator - VR/27525
Join a leading oil and gas operator who are currently looking for a Safety Coordinator on a 6-month PAYE contract basis. The role is office based in Aberdeen, however, hybrid working is available.
As the Safety Coordinator, you will have the following main duties and responsibilities:
- Ensuring robust and systematic / sustained SSU performance reporting, regulatory compliance and assurance management of key processes.
- Providing administrative support to the wider SSU Team as required.
- Supporting reporting and investigating incidents through the Synergi tool.
- SSU Focal point for all Office Safety related matters (Accidents, injuries etc.).
- Tracking corrective and improvement actions to closure within a reasonable timescale.
- Escalating issues to relevant parties as necessary.
- Generating reports as necessary to support business requirements.
- Updating the monthly incident stats and input into partner reporting.
- Supporting with the company mental health improvement plan.
- Supporting organisation of meetings – booking meeting rooms and share invites.
- Supporting quarterly safety wheel themes roll out.
- Supporting the creation of safety alerts and notices.
- Manage closure of actions in Ambition to Action.
- Completing Service Requisition requests and PO support.
- ARIS Management system and associated documentation updates.
- Updating relevant media with SSU data.
- Experience in a similar role is essential.
- Attention to detail.
- Critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literacy skills and comfort with various types of technology used in the industry.
- Ability to work well as a team and interact with different groups of people.
- NEBOSH Certificate would be highly desirable.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team