Sales Coordinator - VR/27792
Our client is a leading provider of a range of products to the oil and gas industry - they have an exciting new opportunity for a Sales Coordinator to join their team based in the south-side of Aberdeen on a permanent staff basis.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Receiving and processing enquiries for a full range of products.
- Operating and maintaining accurate records via the ERP systems and associated records.
- Maintaining accurate records on customs documents.
- Issuing purchase orders for goods and services to suppliers and monitoring and expediting open orders.
- Responsible for ensuring that all paperwork is accurate and correct, cross referencing customer enquiries and purchase orders.
- Liaising with customers to resolve any outstanding queries.
- Filing and archiving relevant material as necessary.
- Liaising closely with the other coordinators, providing support and cover during periods of holidays or absence.
- Producing statistics for daily accountability meeting.
- Identifying any procedure and process improvements where applicable.
- Controlling quote expediting.
- Ensuring that internal and external on time delivery is met.
- Setting personal objects and following company set objectives to meet company’s overall objectives, monitoring progress and any deviations, reporting these monthly or as required.
Applicants to this role should offer the following:
- Previous experience in an Internal Sales position.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Solid experience / knowledge of Microsoft packages.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team