Sales Executive - VR/23044
Are you an experienced Sales Executive looking for your next role? Located in Dyce, this permanent role offers the opportunity to support in a small team and has arisen due a period of growth. Candidates should be motivated; target driven and have previous experience in a similar sales focussed role. Excellent customer service skills are essential for this post.
Join a busy and growing team where there is a real chance to increase your earnings and drive forward the business through sales. This role will be working 5 days out of 7 and will involve working evenings and weekends. Typical shifts are either 8am-4.30pm or 12.30pm-10pm. This is a permanent role.
In this role you will be talking to customers face to face and have the drive to work towards sales targets, which is where you can earn brilliant commission for upselling products.
Applications are welcomed from those looking for a lateral move to a new career, and could be well suited to those from sectors such as car rental / sales, retail, hospitality or any other targeted sales roles environment.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities include:
- Creating the best rental experience by maximising on sales and service opportunities for every customer.
- Delivering excellent face to face customer service in all customer contact situations.
- Selling additional services that cover the business model.
- Handling customer complaints with professionalism and confidence.
- Ad-hoc duties as required.
- You have experience in service sector, which is relevant for our business (e.g. retail, hotel industry, catering, hospitality or service division).
- You distinguish yourself through your service-oriented way of thinking and value work that has direct customer contact.
- Ideally, you have already worked as a sales executive/adviser and are an expert in customer support.
- You have a confident demeanour and are not only sales-oriented, but perhaps even a charming sales talent.
- Flexible approach to working as branches are open 7 days a week (shift rota).
- Have a full, clean UK driving licence with a minimum of 12 months experience.
Why Choose Us?
- performance-based bonus.
- paid training sessions and further development opportunities.
- employee discounts on fitness products, hotels, technology, clothing etc.
- regular team events.
- a team spirit and hands-on mentality.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team