Sales Invoice Assistant (6 months) - VR/21365
Thorpe Molloy McCulloch are working with an oil and gas equipment supplier who are looking to recruit a Sales Invoice Assistant on a mid-term contract basis. This position is located North of Aberdeen and would suit candidates with previous experience within similar roles. This position offers an excellent opportunity for a motivated, energised individual to work within a busy Finance Team and develop further skills.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Preparing and processing all monthly invoices.
- Ensuring information received is both timely and accurately.
- Raising POs and delivering sales orders.
- Month end procedures.
- Providing consistent high levels of customer service.
Applicants to this role require
- Verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisation skills and an excellent attention to detail.
- Computer literate, specifically Excel.
- Team player with the ability to work independently.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team