Sales Manager - VR/28476
TMM Recruitment is delighted to be supporting our Norwegian client in the recruitment of a UK Sales Manager. In your role, you’ll be responsible for initiating sales in the UK within our client’s business area. You’ll also deploy resources to identify new opportunities, build a pipeline of sales lead and execute sales strategies.
You will own all processes and activities that enable the organisation to achieve their sales KPI’s in the UK. You will also be responsible for driving market share and revenue growth. Depending on market activity and business complexity, the successful candidate may at some point be assigned sales activities outside UK, primarily in continental Europe.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Business development and strategy execution.
- Developing and implementing business plan.
- Driving customer engagement.
- Developing and maintaining sales according to defined KPIs.
- Maintaining close relationships to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Contributing with market trends and customer information.
- Participating in various external and internal forums.
Our client is looking for a driven and energetic individual, ideally with working experience/knowledge of the piping industry or hot tapping. Individuals with extensive local Aberdeen contacts and a technical understanding is also highly preferred.
What’s in it for me?
- High level of flexibility.
- 1 month training and occasional trips to Stavanger, Norway.
- Competitive salary.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team