SAP S4 PMO Analyst - VR/27580
TMM Recruitment is supporting a global leader in the delivery of offshore projects and services to the energy industry to find a SAP S4 PMO Analyst on a contract basis based in Westhill but with hybrid working also available. The successful candidate will work closely with the PMO Lead to ensure successful implementation of the PMO’s governance framework and processes.
The company are embarking on a SAP S4 Transformation programme which involves replacing the current ECC solution with SAP S4 Hana together with the associated business process changes across finance, SCM and asset management.
The transformation will be a multi-year programme following a Greenfield, fit to standard approach. The strategic aim is to deliver a globally standard set of processed and associated data through the modern S4 application leading to improved efficiency and operation of the business and providing valuable business insights from increased visualisation, analytics and automation.
The company will engage a service integrator (SI) and change management organisation to work with our IT and Business Teams to design, build, test and deploy this business transformation programme. The SAP S4 PMO Analyst role will work closely with the PMO Lead to ensure successful implementation of the PMO’s governance framework and processes.
Duties and responsibilities
- Contributing to the development of project related processes, methods, tools and templates.
- Onboarding project personnel to S7 PMO framework and processes.
- Providing ongoing guidance to all relevant staff in the use of the agreed programme management methodology, processes and techniques.
- Supporting the preparation of regular programme status reporting.
- Updating and maintaining the risk log, action log, decisions log, and issue register.
- Supporting project stage gate reviews.
- Coordinating periodic information updates from project leads.
- Supporting PMO meetings including scheduling, minutes and actions.
- Supporting scheduling of project workshops.
- Providing deputising support to the PMO Lead when required.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in a PMO coordination / support role for IT programmes of work.
- Working knowledge of programme governance methodology, processes and tools.
- High proficiency in the full Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel, Microsoft Project and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Teams, Sharepoint, Azure DevOps and Power BI.
- A self-starter who can work with minimal supervision and takes pride in delivering a quality service.
- Good communication skills and an ability to build, maintain and develop relationships to foster team collaboration.
- You thrive in a changing and fast-paced environment and are spurred on by challenges.
- Experience of project management using AGILE or PRINCE2 methodology (or equivalent) for medium to large sized projects.
- SAP project implementation experience.
- Oil and gas industry experience.
TMM Recruitment INDIT
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team