SCM Service Controller - VR/25622
Contract opportunity available to join global energy company as SCM Service Controller. Starting ASAP, this role will be through to the end of June 2023. This role requires a good understanding of the procurement process and of accounts payable processes. SAP experience is preferable.
Due to a new ERP system implementation, the organisation has chosen to adopt service receipting as a control measure within the procure to pay (P2P process). The SCM Service Controller will support with this.
Duties will include:
- Tracking invoiced from point of entry into the system to posting for payment.
- Creating and processing service entry sheets in the ERP system and submitting for approval.
- Ensuring that technical and financial approvals of service receipt are obtained in a timely manner.
- Working with internal stakeholders and external vendors to rectify any invoice queries, allowing payment to take place.
- Looking and implementing any improvements.
- Good understanding of the procurement and AP processes.
- Strong ERP knowledge, ideally SAP.
- Background in invoice processing in the upstream oil and gas sector (preferred).
- Good understanding of Goods and / or Service Receipting.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team