Senior Accountant / Project Accountant – VR/24529
3-month temporary role available to join one of the world’s leading engineering companies as a Senior or Project Accountant. Operating around the globe, the organisation is a pioneer in the energy transition and is truly striving for net zero and sustainability.
The Senior / Project Accountant will have responsibility for managing all aspects of contract finance. This will include invoicing, month end close, budget / forecast and profit and loss.
Duties will include:
- Reviewing and analysing costs allocated to assigned contract.
- Carrying out man hour reconciliations ensuring all hours are captured and allocated correctly.
- Preparing invoices in line with contract terms and timetable.
- Preparing annual budget, alongside quarterly and monthly forecast.
- Preparing monthly accounts.
- Month end close in Oracle.
- Monthly financial reporting.
- Accounting qualification or actively pursuing a professional qualification (ACCA, CIMA etc.).
- Large projects experience, ideally within oil and gas.
- Strong commercial knowledge.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team