Senior Asset Accountant – VR/24926
Senior Asset Accountant required for E&P company initially for a 12-month contract. This is working in a fantastic supportive team with a company who offer very flexible working and a 9-day fortnight. Candidates will ideally have experience in a similar role.
Overview job description
- Ensuring compliance and delivery of all Joint Venture accounting activities in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Ensuring delivery of an effective accounting and financial reporting service for the respective asset area, in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for PRE (Person Responsible for Expenditure) management on asset / functional specific areas, including forecast tool review post LOCK.
- Reviewing monthly accrual entries (including prior year releases).
- Reviewing journals, including self-to-self entries for asset area.
- Reviewing project service journals prior to entry into Oracle.
- Ensuring the timely and accurate preparation of monthly JV / cost share billings, monthly management reports, monthly / quarterly re- forecasts, partner reports and annual budgets. Including preparing variance commentaries.
- JV specific activities as applicable.
- Reviewing and controlling authorisation for expenditures (AFEs).
- Reviewing key account reconciliations.
- Preparing / reviewing tax packs on a biannual basis.
- Ongoing maintaining master data within the Oracle ERP system.
- JV audit support.
- Liaising with Auditors on an as required basis.
- Timewriting review and challenge.
- Attending Op Com as finance representative.
Applicants to this role require
- Experience of Joint Venture accounting practices working for an oil and gas operator.
TMM Recruitment INDFIN
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team