Senior Buyer - VR/28275
Senior Buyer required on a permanent basis for a provider of technologies and solutions to the offshore energy sector.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the buying process and communicating with suppliers on price and delivery.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Using cost-effective measures to source services and purchasing materials.
- Negotiating and liaising with suppliers in order to gain the best delivery, value, performance and payment terms.
- Ensuring compliance of subcontract paperwork.
- Reporting on vendor quality.
- Expediting purchases materials.
- Identifying alternative suppliers if required.
- Building and maintaining positive vendor relationships.
- Raising purchase orders in a timely and cost-effective way with approved suppliers.
- Supporting and liaising with departments for specifications, requirements, lead-times, and possible delays.
- Supporting with cost reduction solutions.
- Receipting incoming goods and issuing of stock.
- Assisting with vendor and invoice queries and monitoring the blocked invoice reports and reacting to outstanding invoice approvals.
Our client is seeking a candidate with the following skills, experience, and knowledge:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment and communicating with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Good negotiating skills with suppliers.
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst managing deadlines.
- Highly organised.
- Ability to manage changing priorities in order to meet deadlines.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team