Senior Commercial Advisor - VR/22048
Senior Commercial Advisor required to join an E&P operator based in central Aberdeen. This is a contract position to cover maternity leave, with a duration up to 12 months.
As Senior Commercial Advisor, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Advising on and managing the commercial and contractual aspects of the company’s asset base.
- Leading projects and initiatives from idea stage to completion, driving pace and engagement with stakeholders.
- Assimilating data and information on complex commercial issues and identifying solutions.
- Challenging the status quo by reviewing and evolving current practices.
Applicants to this position should be well-versed in joint venture management agreements and other key commercial agreements across asset lifecycles – from transportation and processing agreements to decommissioning security agreements. You should also have a track record in negotiating ICOP and Stewardship Expectation 7 compliant third party infrastructure agreements, in a manner which is collaborative and cognisant of MER principles within the UKCS.
In addition, you will ideally have the following:
- A degree level qualification coupled with commercial acumen, experience and credibility.
- Excellent collaboration, team working and negotiating skills.
- Up to date knowledge of industry and regulatory practices and trends.
- The ability to work in a matrix organisation with multidisciplined teams.
This is an opportunity to work with an organisation that prides itself in challenging what has been accepted and rethinking the way their sector operates to create a new style of E&P operator.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team