Senior Contract Specialist - VR/27299
Senior Contracts Specialist required for a contract assignment with an E&P company in the Kingswells area of Aberdeen. The contract duration will initially run until November 2023.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Shaping, delivering and maximising the value of existing and future contract portfolio.
- Leading and participating in a cross-functional team for the establishment of specific procurement strategies both locally and as part of global Sourcing Teams.
- Preparing and issuing enquiries, managing and conducting bid evaluation, negotiating and preparing award recommendation.
- Performing demand and market analysis.
- Enhancing the supply chain by ensuring compliance with governing Supply Chain Management processes, with specific focus on Integrity Due Diligence, Human Rights assessments, Safety and Commercial Risk.
- Driving and performing contract management from award to contract close-out with a focus on minimising value leakage, risk and promoting safety.
- Proactively ensuring high quality stakeholder management both internally and towards suppliers.
Our client is seeking a candidate with the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Relevant Bachelor or Masters degree (preferred, not essential).
- Significant experience and competence in the creation and management of strategic contracts in the UK, with preference for those with Drilling and Wells.
- Strong awareness of the UK supplier market and understanding of establishing and promoting Local Content.
- Independent and flexible, with the ability to work within and lead multidisciplinary teams across the organisation.
- Skilled in developing, utilising and extending network of internal and external stakeholders.
- Strategic and commercial mindset with strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates high level of personal integrity and ethical awareness.
- A role model with the ability to mentor and develop others in the team.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team