Senior Contracts Analyst - VR/28157
Senior Contracts Analyst required to undertake a contract with an international E&P company until the end of 2024.
You’ll join a Contracts & Procurement (C&P) Team responsible for the planning, prioritisation and delivery of an effective contract service to meet the operational needs of the company’s business categories.
To achieve this, you’ll collaborate with a wide network of internal and external stakeholders who all have responsibilities for delivering contracting services to the operation and will be a key interface between all stakeholders to plan and prioritise activities.
You’ll have considerable potential to influence the profitability of the business category through identifying cost-effective supply chain processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organising and prioritising assigned activities, including strategies, pre-qualifications, tender list development, issues of CFT, analysis of tenders, contract negotiations and the preparation of contractual documentation ensuring compliance with company policies, procedures, and legislation.
- Participating in the coaching of Contract Analysts to help develop competences within the team.
- Building a network of duets with all key stakeholders, ensuring appropriate level of service is being achieved, priorities are known and highlighting any areas of concern.
- Building contracting synergies through regular communication with Category Managers on category related topics, as well as other internal stakeholders.
- Contributing to a master procurement plan ensuring all contracting needs need are anticipated, prioritised and planned to include regular follow up of deviations and changes throughout the year.
- Collaborating with contract duets to prepare and present contract committee presentations, providing support and direction towards achieving a clearly defined approval request.
- Collaborating with the Legal Team to deliver contracting documents that comply with company rules, contracting principles, process and governance.
- Building and maintaining relationships with contractors / suppliers and monitor their performance by participating in contract performance management activities.
- Ensuring all contract reps, budget accountable and technical prescribers are fully familiar with the tools and processes for managing and reporting of the costs of their contracts.
- Supporting a culture of compliance to all applicable company rules for contracts. Reporting any non-compliance and contributes to corrective action plans to protect P2P process. Participating in development of C&P procedures.
- Supporting the focal point for contractual activities, whilst working with contracts discipline in cross-asset and regional synergies.
- Collaborating with C&P Support and Performance Team to contribute to agreed KPI, CPI and SOX results while participating with action plans that promote continuous improvement of the contracting process.
Our client is seeking a candidate with the following experience, attributes and qualifications:
- Degree, diploma, or equivalent qualification and demonstrable professional experience in an oil industry supply chain environment, in the contracts & procurement discipline.
- Demonstratable practical experience in preparation and negotiation of high value and complex technical services and/or purchase contracts.
- Demonstratable ability to develop appropriate strategies, draft effective documents and conduct commercially important negotiations with contractors.
- Understanding of the supply chain process and conversant with the use of integrated business systems for all business activities associated with procurement.
- Knowledge of the legal aspects associated with procurement.
- Demonstrable people skills with proven ability to collaborate cross-functionally with other departments.
- Effective communicator- both verbally and written – with the ability to challenge and negotiate constructively to influence decisions or ways of working.
TMM Recruitment INDSCC
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team