Senior Contracts Engineer - VR/23114
An opportunity for a Senior Contracts Engineer to join a leading provider of services to the energy industry. Responding to contractual and commercial requirements within the company’s New Energy Services business. Our client is based in Aberdeen but is happy to consider applications from across the UK.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, you’ll manage all tendering, contract and commercial activities; including supporting the Supply Chain team with pre-ITT, ITT and post-award activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the development of commercial and contractual responses to ITT’s and proposal requests from clients in support to the New Energy Team.
- Negotiating and finalising contract for the provision of New Energy services, ensuring with compliance with protocols and stakeholder guidance (Legal, Tax, HSE, Technical etc.)
- Controlling confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements associated with the New Energy business.
- Supporting the growth of the business through the development and negotiation of MoU’s and collaboration agreements with key partners.
- Ensuring service delivery is compliant with contractual terms, through regular liaison with the commercial and operational management team.
- Monitoring each client contract to ensure critical dates (rate reviews, renewals, extensions etc.) are in place.
- Managing responses to any client contract disputes.
- Supporting the subcontracts team in ensuring that risk is appropriately mitigated through the relevant subcontracts with any supply chain companies.
Applicants to this position should ideally offer extensive experience in a similar role within the Petrochem, Construction or Renewables sectors. Experience of FIDIC contract forms would be particularly beneficial.
You’ll need the ability to deal with contractual qualifications efficiently and effectively. Experience in drafting contracts with clients and suppliers in differing commercial and contractual arrangements is essential.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team