Senior Contracts Specialist - VR/23064
A 6-12-month contract opportunity for a Senior Contracts Specialist to work with a leading energy company. Focused on Operations & Maintenance and Renewables portfolios, this position can be based in Aberdeen, London or Great Yarmouth.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Leader, your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Leading and participating in a cross-functional team for efficient establishment of specific procurement strategies.
- Preparing and issuing enquiries, managing and conducting bid evaluations, negotiations and preparing award recommendation.
- Performing demand and market analysis.
- Managing internal and external stakeholders.
- Preparing contractual documentation in accordance with company procedures.
- Ensuring compliance with the company’s governing Supply Chain Management processes, with specific focus on Integrity Due Diligence, Human Rights assessments, Safety and Commercial Risk.
- Performing contract start-up activities, including kick-off meeting and contract training with internal stakeholders and external suppliers etc.
- Driving contract?management from award to contract close-out.
- Acting as the commercial representative in the contract team and working proactively with key stakeholders.
- Establishing KPIs for the contract.
- Preparing and administering variation orders, amendments, quality deviation, options, cancellation or termination of the contract.
- Ensuring formal contractual correspondence is compliant with the contract obligations of both company and contractor.
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with suppliers.
- Contributing to continuous improvements.
- Assisting with claims and warranties.
Applicants to this position should offer significant experience in the creation and management of major contracts on the UK Continental Shelf, with specific focus on Operations & Maintenance and Renewables (Turbine Supply Agreements and Service Warranty Agreements).
You’ll need experience in strategic sourcing and SCM processes, supporting large-scale and high-value activities, as well as UK legislative environment and contractual agreements. Experience of working within an Operator/E&P environment is preferred.
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team