Senior Contracts Specialist - VR/24912
Senior Contracts Specialist required to join an international energy company with a diverse portfolio of upstream, renewables and low carbon assets. This is a contract position scheduled to start in June 2022, with an initial duration until January 2023.
In your role as Senior Contracts Specialist, you’ll be responsible for either the Drilling & Wells or FPSO contracts portfolios.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Shaping and maximising the value of the company’s existing and future contract portfolio.
- Participating in a cross-functional team for the establishment of specific procurement strategies both locally and as part of Global Sourcing Teams.??
- Preparing and issuing enquiries, managing and conducting bid evaluations, negotiations and preparing award recommendation.?
- Performing demand and market analysis.
- Ensuring compliance with the governing Supply Chain Management processes, with specific focus on Integrity Due Diligence, Human Rights assessments, Safety and Commercial Risk.
- Driving contract?management from award to contract close-out,?with a focus on minimising value leakage, risk and promoting safety.
- Ensuring high-quality stakeholder management both internally and towards suppliers.
Applicants to this position should offer significant experience in the creation and management of strategic contracts in the UK, ideally with Drilling & Wells or FPSO experience.
You’ll need strong awareness of the UK supplier market, as well as a strategic and commercial mindset with excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills.
INDSCC TMM Recruitment
Receive information on the latest job opportunities by email. Subscribing to our job alert service is convenient and easy.Sign Up Now
Great recruitment is all about the people you work with. We take the work we do for you, not ourselves, really seriously.Our Team